Toribash
Ohio's weather changes. It's Bipolar. (Literally a nationwide joke for Ohio). Yes, I am used to -40 degree weather. And 100 degree weather. I was in marching band. Band camp, marching from sun rise to sun set. Literally, the temperature was in the upper 90s to lower 100s the entire time (for 5 days).

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Indonesia too here, plus my room is pretty hot too especially if you close the door because there's a lot of stuffs here and there's a something like under roof storage room inside with a lot of stuffs. No AC, all fans broken only ceiling fan in front of my room.
RIP me. Wet almost everyday. Aaahhn.... aaahhn.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
oh shiet, shana why?! playing some halo master dick on my xb1, getting rekt lol. need to get back my old loli skills
no u

Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
Someone give me cat ears

Me first m8.

K I'll gib bunny ears

Just gimme cat ears, i dont even mind giving away my shoujo
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Hey, I wonder is it worth to forge a flame? I already design my flame and need only about a few thousands TC to forge them. It cost 70k ish TC.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I recommend buying one from someone. But if you wanna be super unique. Go for it

Yeah, they're more cheaper.
Actually I already did a search on the market and flame sub forum, but there's no flame that really got my interest.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]