Toribash
welcome back dose,u still remeber me lol....
Btw i hate infected,i keep decap myself to keep cure
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Welcome back, Dose.

IMPORTANT, even though nobody cares about me.

The past week I've been thinking in a suicidal effect, due to school and grades.

I'm doing all I can to cope up. (4 tests tomorrow). So if somebody gets me mad within the next three weeks, I may go to extreme measure of quitting this clan and hurting myself badly. It's not just school like that btw. If you were in my position, you'd be dead by now.

I'm actually crying inside right now. I bang my head against the wall when I feel like I hate myself. This week is deciding whether I stay happy, or...well. Be in nearly permanent depression. i can't really type more becase im crying rite now.

i don't like talking about this. just wanted to inform u guys

cant stop freaking crying.

u guys don't know what i go through :,(

HOWEVER if tomorrow I make it. PREPARE FOR MASS SPAM OF SMILIES AND ONE'S FOLLOWED BY MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION MARKS AND HAPPY TEXT.
Last edited by Course; May 15, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
Course, i can understand being in hard positions if lives, if this kind of cheer you up, i have been in that position as well, not because of school, due to family problems...and serious ones... So i feel really sorry for hearing that but never, NEVER quit, as that will be worth nothing. Life is something you can only have once. If your life is fucked up, its never too late to make it up again, even if you are a teenager (like i am, i am 16) or try to repair errors. Its never too late, if exams go wrong, you can always try again and dont worry, God can let us struggle, but never die.
Your Time is Over The Aikido Team
EXTREME!