Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, I'm back. Was in the hospital after being sick. Sorry for the inactivity in the meantime, seems like I missed a lot. So I was in the hospital for a rapid heartbeat over the course of a month. They went in and checked to see if it was a blood-clot. Luckily, it wasn't. I'm trying to get things back on track. It seems that while I was ill and away from my schooling a teacher went a little homework crazy and now I have ~12 pages of chinese to transcribe and translate. (Woot) Anyways, sorry for the inactivity, not much I could do to avoid it.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Hey guys, I'm back. Was in the hospital after being sick. Sorry for the inactivity in the meantime, seems like I missed a lot. So I was in the hospital for a rapid heartbeat over the course of a month. They went in and checked to see if it was a blood-clot. Luckily, it wasn't. I'm trying to get things back on track. It seems that while I was ill and away from my schooling a teacher went a little homework crazy and now I have ~12 pages of chinese to transcribe and translate. (Woot) Anyways, sorry for the inactivity, not much I could do to avoid it.

Feel so sorry for you, bud... Feeling really sorry...
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post

Not a problem, man. Glad you're feeling better now, welcome back.
\o/
Hey guys. Remember me? I want to join again. I'll reapply later if I have to. I'm much better now, by the way. See you guys!
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by Rakuri View Post
I wonder why American schools even have Chinese lessons?

They don't in most occasions. His school must offer it, although it's rare. Most of the time we learn Spanish.

Welcome back, Bleach.
Originally Posted by Rakuri View Post
I wonder why American schools even have Chinese lessons?

I'm guessing you are Artistry/Xylex/Vestral because of the the signature. So, why do you keep changing names? Just asking. Plus, sorry to hear that BleachMe, but I am also glad you don't have a blood clot.
my clan was deleted
Of course you have to apply. State why you no longer are in Oblivion.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"