Toribash
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey guys dont listen to iKas use this link and sign up through me and after you have raced 20 races you get 50k and i get 50k so its a win win situation which is a lot. Here is my link.http://nitrotype.com/join/aaron1101 Oh and if we dont already we should have a facebook page for people who are on facebook and dont see The Monastery. we could attract new people and help out members who forget to look at the thread every once in a while but get on facebook all the time.
-----
Oh and hey guys does anyone have dota 2 on steam? I'd like to play with you guys.

It's a bit mean to tell people not to listen to me.

</3
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Fine Guys you can listen to iKas but my link is better. You should try out nitrotype sometime though iKas. your faster than me but id like to race you
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Fine Guys you can listen to iKas but my link is better. You should try out nitrotype sometime though iKas. your faster than me but id like to race you

1v1 me rite now ;)
Let's see what you got ;)
http://www.nitrotype.com/race/officialikas
There should be an app where I can just post without going to the damn website forum. I have a bookmark but it takes so long.
Peacbit if your on a computer then just go into the the browsers settings and set it as one of your homepages. If your on an Iphone/ipod/ipad get on the page you want to and then click on the share icon at the bottom of safari browser and then click on add to homepage. This will create a shortcut in the form of an app linking to the page of your choice.
PingPong got rekt.
~ikas.

gg PingPong
You may wanna practice your typing skills ;)
Typing
I thought a 70 wpm average was good for an 8th grader but i guess i was wrong. Anyways PeaceBit did my post help you? And again does anyone have dota 2 i wanna play you guys in it. Also i have minecraft. I am saving up for a good computer and future things like college so i dont really spend much money so thats just about what im limited to.
Omg omg! im going to Washington i think i wont be able to get online ingame or on the forums for about 5 days :/
S I L I C O N E F E E T