Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Indeed haha, I hide mine in plain sight though lol.

It's a very excellent way of doing it.
How's the ingame team panning out?

Also, I've made the reforms to EssM and I'm just beginning to carry them out now.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well today will be fun -.- wake up in the morning and go to get shots. Fun.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Shots make me nervous, heh.

I always worry that I'll become sicker because of them and that when they inject me with whatever virus or flu it is, that it'll take over my body rather than allow it to become resistant.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Shots make me nervous, heh.

I always worry that I'll become sicker because of them and that when they inject me with whatever virus or flu it is, that it'll take over my body rather than allow it to become resistant.

Well then.....lets hope I don't die then :P
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Well today will be fun -.- wake up in the morning and go to get shots. Fun.

Pfft, I donated blood. They use a WAY bigger needle than that for those shots. Besides, I'm going to pierce my ears again tonight probably.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I remember donating blood some other people and i were just eating food when i see some kid is walking up to eat aswell

aaaaand he randomly loses control of his body(doesnt faint) and smashes his head into the floor (3 inches from the safety matt)(On a gym floor D : )
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Pfft, I donated blood. They use a WAY bigger needle than that for those shots. Besides, I'm going to pierce my ears again tonight probably.

Well I doubt that you did it first thing in the morning without any kind of caffeine. its a lot more painful that way trust me.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]