Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Hybrid] IRC Channel.
Hey guys,

David and I decided it would be a good idea to get us all into IRC so with that we created the Hybrid IRC channel for Hybrid members and friends to chill out and chat.

The server will be called #Hybrid so once you're connected to the Toribash IRC, you type /join #Hybrid and you're there. : D

Note: If you don't have IRC or don't know what it is I will explain it to you and give a link to the tutorial and some good IRC clients below.

Ok, well. Basicly IRC is like a giant MSN server which anyone can join into rooms and talk about almost anything. There are rules and you can get baned from IRC channels for beaking the rules so please try and stay civil, guys. There are hundreds of Toribash IRC channels with lots of people in them. They can be used for chatting, doing buisness, making friends, getting to know people better, organising clan wars and in-game matches or just plain chilling out. IRC is good fun and thats why i'm promoting it into this clan, for fun, so enjoy it guys. : )

Toribash IRC tutorial:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=1902

List of recomended IRC clients:
mIRC
IceChat
Kvirc
Chatzilla

If you have any questions or need any help with this, i'll try my best to help you out.
I personally use mIRC.

I think you guys really should get involved its a great way to get to know the community better and hopefully promote Hybrid.