Toribash
Originally Posted by assasin99 View Post
Blacky he is currently inactive untill tomorow and i have allready sent him a Pm Falzar does art?

I make sigs and avvys
Here are some:

Last edited by Falzar09; Dec 18, 2011 at 01:24 PM.
Originally Posted by assasin99 View Post
Blacky he is currently inactive untill tomorow and i have allready sent him a Pm Falzar does art?

Yes, Falzar does art.
He's actually pretty good at it but I havn't seen him make a head texture, only avatars and such but he's still fairly talented.

Edit: I have no idea how he ninja'd me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well, maybe you can learn and I'm sure when you get the mapping down it would be easy for you. I'm not much of an artist, just a little basic art at sometimes and every once in a while I get a few good drawings while doodling in class.

Anyways, so what's up? I thought I would stop by and say hello and catch up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Parrot's good, I left for about a week joined raku and then rejoined Parrot... :/

The only activish members we have ingame is TheLostCarrot, Agathias, MegaCash, and maybe BL4CKCHILD.

SkulFuk also rejoined Parrot aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Good morning my fellow Guardian members.
For some weird reason, I feel happy today.
And I want to beat someone up in Xbox Live

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Its in either Italian or Spanish, I think Italian (they are very simular)
But they spelled incorrecly so Google Translate won't help.
What has this got to do with Gunz?