Toribash
Originally Posted by Kauds View Post
allies can participate?

Usually they're only allowed to participate if the replay is one such as an MP replay which involves a clan memember and the ally , but if it were up to me i'd say fuck it and let you be in the vid , ask womanlytomato manlypotato if he'll allow it , otherwise ask inf or whoever .

Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
Depends on the replay quality.

I believe kauds is capable of good shits.

Originally Posted by Kauds View Post
I will take the liberty of posting my 2 replays, if you like I am very happy to participate.

Post them in the replay section .

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
My penis hurts.

Fix my rank bitch.

Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Hey guise.
Was happaning mi palz did I mizz anythang?
Obviously.
Haha ofingerz finally got unbanned.
Lol.

-----
New ethr meme?
Fml

Yeah , thanks to none other than jclark .
Also the meme came from that jackass dumbass retard nijia , even tried to make a joke out of it .
Now we shall all flame nijia for the an eternity.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Yep hold your applause everybody
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Howdy guys. Just dropping by.

Was wondering, Since summer is just a few months round the corner, what are you guys going to be doing over it?

I myself have something really big planned, and it works out, then it might change my life
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Also , lol.I really hate this guy. and this.
Anyways , j , dl and lp me and tell me.
Nvm j, i took screenies, let me know if you see any you like , but the first one is my set :<.

Parental supervision is advised.

-----
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Howdy guys. Just dropping by.

Was wondering, Since summer is just a few months round the corner, what are you guys going to be doing over it?

I myself have something really big planned, and it works out, then it might change my life

Well that's awesome nyann , i'm going overseas to a couple countries with my football team so i doubt i'll be on toribash during that time. Other than that idk what else i'll do. In time i'll find out i guess.
Last edited by Nigma; Apr 18, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Usually they're only allowed to participate if the replay is one such as an MP replay which involves a clan memember and the ally , but if it were up to me i'd say fuck it and let you be in the vid , ask womanlytomato manlypotato if he'll allow it , otherwise ask inf or whoever .

I will take the liberty of posting my 2 replays, if you like I am very happy to participate.

okay, thanks.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Well that's awesome nyann , i'm going overseas to a couple countries with my football team so i doubt i'll be on toribash during that time. Other than that idk what else i'll do. In time i'll find out i guess.

That's pretty cool, didn't know you played football at a decently skilled team. Congratulations and best of luck with the future
What position do you play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
That's pretty cool, didn't know you played football at a decently skilled team. Congratulations and best of luck with the future
What position do you play?

I'm actually very versatile, my main position is striker or midfield , but for friendly games and a couple practice matches i've had to play goal keeper or full back.
And when i say football i mean soccer, gah , i forget that i had to say that , otherwise some people may think i play american football .
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Didja hear? veb is alive, god save us all.On a side note ARA is official now, please go there and proclaim how much you love us.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Apr 18, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Who is veb :P, jk
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
J , did you check the fucking sets i uploaded ?
Also , anyone wanna spar/parkour? i'm bored :u
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.