9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My reasons:
Minecraft-I personally like a game where we can "create it your own way" gameplay, although I didn't play Minecraft, I know I will like it if I can play someday.

Black Ops is part of COD series so, yea, both are the same.
For the main COD games-I like fps as one of my favourite genre besides fighting and RPG. So I like most of fps based games, not just COD (Resistance, Medal of Honor, etc.) fps is also the best kind of multiplayer games you can found in video games history next to mmorpgs.

As for Black Ops-Zombies, I love everything related to zombie. One of the main reason I like Black Ops, besides the one that I said above as a part of COD series.

Oh, and I still play Tekken 6 until now, I train myself in the arcade alone or together with friends like 3 times a week and playing some typical JRPGs at home too.
I like Tekken.
but i dont get why everyone is going nuts over Black Ops, and i played it once at my girlfriends place, and i find it like anyother fps game i'v played. And i'd prefer any game from the Halo series to the COD series any day
Last edited by kameron; May 1, 2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: bolded part: makes it make more sence
I'm going nuts because of the zombies, the 1st Modern Warfare is better fps in my opinion.
The only Halo game I played is Halo 2 few years ago, and its too easy because there is a sword shape like weapon that just powerful enough to finish the whole game. I heard Reach is a great game but too bad I don't have 360.
I have the money and yet I still don't know should I buy Ps3, 360, or Wii.
I got Fallout3 on pc \o/

I'm still confused, Ps3 had Little Big Planet, Yakuza 3 & 4, and some new rpgs that I've been waiting for some time.
X360 has everything! Too many to list, maybe I'll get this but I dunno. They didn't release those rpgs on Ps3 on 360.
Wii? Wii Tennis! Lol, Joking. My mom told me to buy Wii if I want a new engine because you need to physically move your body to play, I don't like sport at all and she thinks this is a good idea for me to move around. Maybe I will get No More Heroes or MadWorld.