9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks man.
You know, looks like we are the only member who post here.

You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and knocks you out. When you wake up, he gives you hygen and xpad. You took them both to your basement to give them your car key and they steal your pet liopleurodon. You decided to chase them with your other pet, magical, liopleurodon. Suddenly T-Liopleurosaurus-rex appeared and eatS your liopleurodon. You roll onto the ground and fainted, but you saw
hi mookie aceept me in the clan remember me?
-----
hi mookie aceept me in the cla, remember me?
Last edited by pedro16; Apr 28, 2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Read his previous post, he said you will only have 1 'yes' vote from him, you are not part of this clan yet. Come back later when you met your requirements and you only need 2 more votes to join.
So yea, like ... Buttseks.

We need a Minecraft server, because most of us don't play TB anymore. (Neither do I)
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
STFU Sicks ! My creativity just aint't big enough ...

You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and knocks you out. When you wake up, he gives you hygen and xpad. You took them both to your basement to give them your car key and they steal your pet liopleurodon. You decided to chase them with your other pet, magical, liopleurodon. Suddenly T-Liopleurosaurus-rex appeared and eatS your liopleurodon. You roll onto the ground and fainted, but you saw a bird having seks with
I thought that Uberis wanted you all to get skype or something.

Either way, if I ever need to be contacted I'm in IRC.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
I don't need to be contacted, I WANNA TNT TRAP SOMEONE !