Toribash
Speaking of belts I think I'm like less than 200 games away from master-belt as well!
I'm pretty sick of 10th dan xD It's about time I belt up
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Hello everyone!Congratz Dillon!

Question of the day: What do you think is the most weird thing that has happened to you recently?
For me its someone special for me to show me they have the same feelings towards me. The weird part is that we've known each other for 10 years now and never really expressed how we feel about each other.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post

Question of the day: What do you think is the most weird thing that has happened to you recently?
For me its someone special for me to show me they have the same feelings towards me. The weird part is that we've known each other for 10 years now and never really expressed how we feel about each other.

Weirdest thing that happened to me was someone came up to me with my mask on and said "hey nice mask" and then walked away
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post

Are you talking about you and I?

for me the weirdest thing is..... Well, I've been quarantined so life is pretty dull right now.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafi View Post
Are you talking about you and I?

for me the weirdest thing is..... Well, I've been quarantined so life is pretty dull right now.

for me the weirdest thing is how bad mafi is at chess, when will he finally learn pepelaugh.