Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The new updated version is alright.
I feel that the maps are too big.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
ive always wondered is it possible to report bots? i swear half of these people i get in overwatch are legit bots jesus h. christ
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
No. It's not possible.

Orgasms pls

Dankness pls

Last edited by Dscigs; Feb 23, 2016 at 03:55 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
so i made more space on my desk and went from 2.7 sensitivity to 1.2 sensitivity with 1200 dpi

i guess that's an improvement
had to learn the spray patterns again though, which made me sad.
atleast i'm god at one taps now
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
so i made more space on my desk and went from 2.7 sensitivity to 1.2 sensitivity with 1200 dpi

i guess that's an improvement
had to learn the spray patterns again though, which made me sad.
atleast i'm god at one taps now

Does anyone here actually know the spray patterns? I for one know the sprays to like 7-9 bullets and then I have o idea what to do .
Very rarely does one really need more than that. I know I prolly should learn to spray properly but then again it's not much of a hindrance.
Also on a side note, I'm ranking up an unranked account, if someone wants boosting just PM me.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Does anyone here actually know the spray patterns? I for one know the sprays to like 7-9 bullets and then I have o idea what to do .
Very rarely does one really need more than that. I know I prolly should learn to spray properly but then again it's not much of a hindrance.
Also on a side note, I'm ranking up an unranked account, if someone wants boosting just PM me.

i got the first 15 pretty consistent, but my muscle memory got fucked when sensitivity got halved so now i can do like 9 :c
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i got the first 15 pretty consistent, but my muscle memory got fucked when sensitivity got halved so now i can do like 9 :c

But tbh, if you need 15 bullets, you've already failed. Ofc learning patterns is good, but I think thats very overrated.
But then again, I say that because I dont spray too much. Someone who sprays more might disagree
it's useful for spraying down a second enemy by snapping to them mid spray, very hard to do though
dreamy suicide act