Toribash
Lel a tutorial on the clan-thread.. put it in the spoiler next time.

Hey guys.. pls welcome back Mrsneaky! He applied via PM. And I'm very happy to have him back in the clan.

I will change the rules for the MGMTEAM soon. You guys gave a lot of helpful inputs.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Lel a tutorial on the clan-thread.. put it in the spoiler next time.

Hey guys.. pls welcome back Mrsneaky! He applied via PM. And I'm very happy to have him back in the clan.

I will change the rules for the MGMTEAM soon. You guys gave a lot of helpful inputs.

so.. BBking who will be the new Librarian??
and Mrsneaky Welcome Back
Yay! Sneaks! Hows it going guys?
Having to use my phone sucks. I will be on a pc tomorrow tho. So hoorah!
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce that if you want to be a member of the MGMT, feel free to post here or PM me or BBKing. Specify the official mod you want to be a master in and have at least 3-5 replays in that specific mod in multiplayer.

Have a nice day!!

~B4CK <3 <3 <3
-----
Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce that if you want to be a member of the MGMT, feel free to post here or PM me or BBKing. Specify the official mod you want to be a master in and have at least 3-5 replays in that specific mod in multiplayer.

Have a nice day!!

~B4CK <3 <3 <3
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Dec 22, 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Take a look at Spoiler: Teams -> MGMT
There you see all the possible mods you can become a master.
As B4CK said, write a PM or post here to apply for a place in the MGMT.
There can be more then one person per mod and you can be a Master in more then just one mod.
But, you really have to be skilled in this mods. Tell us your Mod rank, show us some replays or show us your skills ingame.
Thx in advance ;)
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Take a look at Spoiler: Teams -> MGMT
There you see all the possible mods you can become a master.
As B4CK said, write a PM or post here to apply for a place in the MGMT.
There can be more then one person per mod and you can be a Master in more then just one mod.
But, you really have to be skilled in this mods. Tell us your Mod rank, show us some replays or show us your skills ingame.
Thx in advance ;)

Any news on how the whole "Applying for official" thing is going?
Have we had any messages?
-----
Oh, btw, I give up on replay making.
Too much frustration, I also can't make up original openers :/
Last edited by iKas; Dec 22, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont have any news about becomming offical.. Still waiting for an answer or the refund.
But I'll wait untill the end of the year to post on councils thread.
We have to be patient ;)
Ok hey guys. And sorry BBking the last time i tried to use spoiler it ended up deleting the entire thing so yea. and iKas what helps me make original openers is that i go into my room and act it out. MrSneaky whats funny is that i just yesterday was watching videos on youtube about our clan and i was like "Who the heck is MrSneaky" Then i was like he looks good hopes he comes back someday. Then 1 hour later you posted something and i was like "Wow what a coincidence" now today when i got up i saw you invited. This is some pretty crazy stuff.
-----
BBKing i tried but i did something wrong.
-----
Oh yeah and i won my first shiai token today. I had to fight Juha a game-master in runkido and i won somehow. Here's the replay.
-----
Ugh i spelled shiai wrong.
Attached Files
shia tokens.rpl (62.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 22, 2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Quick! Everyone!
go to http://www.typeracer.com/ and try to beat my score!
My (2nd) best score:

glhf.
-----
Or, ya know...
this site: http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
Last edited by iKas; Dec 22, 2014 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NitroType
Hey guys dont listen to iKas use this link and sign up through me and after you have raced 20 races you get 50k and i get 50k so its a win win situation which is a lot. Here is my link.http://nitrotype.com/join/aaron1101 Oh and if we dont already we should have a facebook page for people who are on facebook and dont see The Monastery. we could attract new people and help out members who forget to look at the thread every once in a while but get on facebook all the time.
-----
Oh and hey guys does anyone have dota 2 on steam? I'd like to play with you guys.
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 22, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.