9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by toranders View Post
Self description: I'm 15 as old, I'm from Norway, and I'm active at Toribash and it's forum almost every day. And i also do speak very well English.

GMT: +1
Past Clans: C3, 42, Prodigy

Belt and Qi: 4th Dan Black, 4309

Active?: I've been a little more active and I am still getting more active.

Image of my Tori: http://dwimg.com/files/04300943908914439696.png

Favorite/Best mod: Wushu and Aikido

Three replays of those mods:

Attachment 262440

Attachment 262441

Attachment 262442

The First Mate says no.
No to torianders. First of all, don't say you speak English well, when it is obvious that you don't. Your post count is way too low and your application form is poor.
So no.
-----
No to torianders. First of all, don't say you speak English well, when it is obvious that you don't. Your post count is way too low and your application form is poor.
So no.
Last edited by Abel; Apr 17, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
This probably off topic, but should someone edit the first post and fix it? The "Mr. Teapawt tends to...." part and maybe rules or anything necesarry.
No to Toranders. Sorry man, you don't cut it.

Sicks: Sure thing.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Saw him applying somewhere like few days ago.
You need to put more effort in the application.
And obviously I say no.
Why gorilla?!?

You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and knocks you out. When you...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
-snip-

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
As a good base for a new story. After this, 5 words, no profanity, and a story line that makes complete sense.

Last edited by Yourface; Apr 18, 2011 at 02:48 AM.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and knocks you out. When you wake up, he gives you... it doesn't have to be profane to be funny btw... hygen and xpad.
Abel: Its kinda random.

You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and knocks you out. When you wake up, he gives you hygen and xpad. You took them both to