yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You find yourself in a completely empty plain. You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
No. I'll post a new list when more people post replays. I did that because in previous videos some were forgotten.
You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You have a fetish for small metal cabins!

Jokes aside:

You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door...
Last edited by DronAngel; Apr 17, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
You start walking in towards a small glowing light. The light came from a small metal cabin nearby. You cautiously opened the door. When you step inside a gorilla suddenly appear and
Self description: I'm 15 as old, I'm from Norway, and I'm active at Toribash and it's forum almost every day. And i also do speak very well English.

GMT: +1
Past Clans: C3, 42, Prodigy

Belt and Qi: 4th Dan Black, 4309

Active?: I've been a little more active and I am still getting more active.

Image of my Tori: http://dwimg.com/files/04300943908914439696.png

Favorite/Best mod: Wushu and Aikido

Three replays of those mods:

12.rpl

14.rpl

15.rpl
Last edited by toranders; Apr 17, 2011 at 01:42 PM.