Toribash
Well I started on Jan 2013 because I saw a spanish youtuber upload a video about it.
It was in 2012, Then I saw it on December or November 2012, but I got interest on January 2013.

Started from the bottom now we're here!
Running away...
@ November-December 2014 i found this game on our classmate's project where we make a website. We made a website about indie games and he featured toribash. Then i started playing at february 2k15

shit post
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
fuckin shit guys.. i missed the deadline.

just found toribash in my steam queue, was like 'eh' and just put it in the download queue.
I didn't even know it finished downloading on 2nd August ;-;
I started at late 2011 when I found flash version of toribash. I liked it.
When I wanted to play it next time I searched for toribash and I went to game page.
When I saw this I was like : ,,Dayum dis is kool game''. I downloaded it. My account
Was called like Extreme243 or sth. I played it a lot. Then lost password and made another
account called Gruszex I played with Koalowski (he was called Warrior222 in that times)
Then I just quit the game. After like 1,5 year I found it on steam and started playing again.
When I reached blue belt I was most likely playing aikido. I joined one of these servers and
Onsola asked me if I want to join MAU. And here I am xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16

he said sorry for inactivity

also,he said he won't join becuz he is not neede anymore
<Ty>what do you say b4 you kill some1 with a grenade
<Dylan>I'd say christmas came early
lol guys i did this really short animation, it's nothing but tell me if you like it
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 15, 2015 at 03:52 PM.
Originally Posted by CryptoTRDs View Post

he said sorry for inactivity

also,he said he won't join becuz he is not neede anymore

oh hello there, its been a while since you last post here, how is it going?
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
I started at late 2011 when I found flash version of toribash. I liked it.
When I wanted to play it next time I searched for toribash and I went to game page.
When I saw this I was like : ,,Dayum dis is kool game''. I downloaded it. My account
Was called like Extreme243 or sth. I played it a lot. Then lost password and made another
account called Gruszex I played with Koalowski (he was called Warrior222 in that times)
Then I just quit the game. After like 1,5 year I found it on steam and started playing again.
When I reached blue belt I was most likely playing aikido. I joined one of these servers and
Onsola asked me if I want to join MAU. And here I am xD

Extreme243 is from Poland so it was you xD
Try to recover password by gmail.
Running away...