Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
Hero's Comeback~ What's up guys? Thanks for getting Zone better, Dyrisk, you deserve a cookie for that. I've decided to play again, so I guess my hiatus is over. Good job guys!
-----
And there are a lot of ranks. o.o

Nin! Good to see you back man. Zone just doesn't quite feel right without you around.

And yeah.... We kinda gotta fix that up. Blame TempIar, it's all his fault I swear.
\o/
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
Hayhay zone members do u remember me?
may i be a single allies? sorry for posting here without permition.

That reminds me, you could remove Lexii from single allies because she is back in the clan.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Nin! Good to see you back man. Zone just doesn't quite feel right without you around.

And yeah.... We kinda gotta fix that up. Blame TempIar, it's all his fault I swear.

Me, you, shin, templar, and all the other co leaders (There's way too fucking many) could discuss ranks through Skype?

Also, ily nin <3

I think you know, but if you don't, I'm Flamezzzzz.
Hero's Comeback~ What's up guys? Thanks for getting Zone better, Dyrisk, you deserve a cookie for that. I've decided to play again, so I guess my hiatus is over. Good job guys!
-----

JUSTININ<3 WELCOME BACK BBY I MISSED YOU</3
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
welcome aboard vestral i can see you're already making some freinds here :3 and vrad i have a skype but...yeah *akward silence*
Okay guys, so, the ranking system was.. Well. Let's be honest it was terrible. Way too much. Didn't work at all. Looked messy. So we've simplified things a bit here, made it a bit more like it used to be. We've now got only 3 ranks. We've got Leader, two Co-Leaders, and then general members. I want your input though. Should there be a fourth rank, Senior Members, for people who have been with us for a while and shown their commitment to the clan? Just a simple way to differentiate between the newcomers and old-timers? Or would you all prefer to leave it as it is now?
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post

Hey, I'm sure some people liked my ranking system.......
Like you did in the beginning.....
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
-----

Awh... can I get a fishy cracker 8D....
Anyways Wb. Enjoy the stay.
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Nin, we NEED to talk like the old times. Lacrosse has taken you away from zone! Eh, don't be too fussed, I don't even tb anymore and barely go on the forums..
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.