Toribash
/inavde

Hey guys. I'm not sure who is in charge so I'm just gonna post here. We are matched up in the Clan siege 1st phase so we should somehow build some communication so we wouldn't have problems during this event. We can make a thread in our or your board where we agree on the date and time, post participants and results. My clan has already made some time tables when they are available to play so I'd recommend doing the same. Once someone responds I'll make the thread and post all the info. Feel free to invade for questions.

Good luck.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
/inavde

Hey guys. I'm not sure who is in charge so I'm just gonna post here. We are matched up in the Clan siege 1st phase so we should somehow build some communication so we wouldn't have problems during this event. We can make a thread in our or your board where we agree on the date and time, post participants and results. My clan has already made some time tables when they are available to play so I'd recommend doing the same. Once someone responds I'll make the thread and post all the info. Feel free to invade for questions.

Good luck.

Thanks for the information, we'll get right on it.

Are we going to talk about the unbearable whiteness of cariboon's boots?
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=584
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore