yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You found some money on the ground. You bend down to pick up your diamond pickaxe and duel the oncoming ferocious entrepreneur. The ferocious enterpreneur draws a lightsaber, you draw a piece of cheese from your butthole then Bieber jumps behind you and is shot 7 times by CSI. You turn around to look on that creeper behind you. Then you sword him to death with your golden tooth which

Also, amazing job at keeping it on track whoever posted that about bieber. NOT.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Yes, yes, yes. Welcome back. Well, I actually can't say that, considering how I'm not in Piratez anymore.

Get outta here you cotton headed ninnymuggins.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Self Description:My name is Chandler Beltz and I am 12 years old, also I have school so I cannot be super active but I will try my best. Also I am in 6th grafe and have advanced classes which means a lot more homework D:. Also last thing to add is I have school 9:45 to 4:10 -5 GMT. The last thing is that I really want to join this clan because you guys are active and very talented. Happy voting .

GMT: -5

Past Clans: iCoF, Kila,and Secret

Belt and Qi: 3rd dan 3587 QI

Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes I am I am on every day at least.

An image of your Tori:
http://img153.imageshack.us/i/screenshot13200347.png/

Favorite/Best mod: Aikido

Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
Also if you want you can test me in-game I am on now
Attached Files
decap drop.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
dammm.rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
nice cap.rpl (57.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tune; Apr 14, 2011 at 03:38 AM.
12 years old? Isn't this game kind of graphic for your age?

Grammar is meh, spelling is meh.

Toriprime/VIP at 12 years old? Damn.
Expand of your "about me" part and get rid of the sesamae street stuff and you'll probly get a yes from me. Depending on the writing, of course.

And rift, you still can be....