yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You found some money on the ground. You bend down to pick up your diamond pickaxe and duel the oncoming ferocious entrepreneur. The ferocious enterpreneur draw a lightsaber, You draw a piece of cheese from your butthole then Bieber jumps behind you and is shot 7 times by CSI.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Sexywittsy~KickboxRapewhistle.rpl
Sexywittsy~mmpose.rpl
Sexywitts~mmdoublekick.rpl
SexyWittsy~Doublekickukemofo.rpl
Sexywittsy~Killingthekiller.rpl
Sexywittsy~Slitthroatdecap.rpl
Sexywittsy~SplittingtheNevets.rpl

Okay so these are the old ones I could find when I searched the forum.

EDIT: The first one stuffed up for some weird reason? It was me online but it screwed up so ignore that.
Last edited by Jet; Apr 13, 2011 at 07:09 PM.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Good idea.. You should do that. Then make a thread with [Piratez] tag, so it can be stickied.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Okay. So Uberis. I'll watch the replays and decide wich ones to use. It isn't really that hard. You should only care about the music. Because I can not even start anything without the music.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Whaaat? You actually counted the shots?!?!?wtf?!?!? :P
Anyway..

You found some money on the ground. You bend down to pick up your diamond pickaxe and duel the oncoming ferocious entrepreneur. The ferocious enterpreneur draw a lightsaber, You draw a piece of cheese from your butthole then Bieber jumps behind you and is shot 7 times by CSI. You turn around to look
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Self Description: Awesome
GMT: +9:30
Past Clans: Piratez, Doc, Delta etc.(Dont remember much
Belt and Qi:4th dan (about 4500)
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Always have been always will be.
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: Aikido is my favourite and used to be my best.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: I've lost all my old replays due to new computer and am still getting back into TB so..yeah

Shit, I missed a-lot. You would have had my yes but these fgts beat me to it. Anyway, welcome back.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
You found some money on the ground. You bend down to pick up your diamond pickaxe and duel the oncoming ferocious entrepreneur. The ferocious enterpreneur draw a lightsaber, You draw a piece of cheese from your butthole then Bieber jumps behind you and is shot 7 times by CSI. You turn around to look on that creeper behind you.

Minecraft FTW!
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
You found some money on the ground. You bend down to pick up your diamond pickaxe and duel the oncoming ferocious entrepreneur. The ferocious enterpreneur draw a lightsaber, You draw a piece of cheese from your butthole then Bieber jumps behind you and is shot 7 times by CSI. You turn around to look on that creeper behind you. Then you sword him to death...

(Yes I know it's 6 words :P)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Self Description: Awesome
GMT: +9:30
Past Clans: Piratez, Doc, Delta etc.(Dont remember much
Belt and Qi:4th dan (about 4500)
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Always have been always will be.
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: Aikido is my favourite and used to be my best.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: I've lost all my old replays due to new computer and am still getting back into TB so..yeah

Yes, yes, yes. Welcome back. Well, I actually can't say that, considering how I'm not in Piratez anymore.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else