Toribash
I will be out for a week... starting monday, it is winter break, ya know? I will do a better job at moderating to when i get back... but here is a WIP replay.
Attached Files
Wip ruins.rpl (153.3 KB, 5 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Sorry guys. I've been inactive on the forums for a while now because I've been busy with many things :T So I hope you guys can understand D:
Yes Timmy that is a great idea. and i'm wondering if there could be a MAS master in the clan :3.. ya know.. because i mainly do MAS, I could be head of it :/ just a suggestion
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Yeah, also i believe there should be a parkour/tricking/spar master. But that may be a horrible suggestion....
Im not an expert but im pretty sure replay master covers that. What we could use would be a wushu master and a judofrac master. Oh, and this is my first sucessful run Im not sure which one is the one i messed up on so there are two.
Attached Files
Running For First Time 2.rpl (43.7 KB, 7 views)
Running For First Time.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Not bad pingpong, but i do realize that launcher, and i have seen it alot, i consider making your own launcher, but if that is your launcher, then ok.
about spar this is my 2 different of run and my Mas or 400 distance Opener

OH yeah if some one want chat go to IRC lets talk
Attached Files
2k distance run.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
my opener.rpl (150.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by mamafeeds; Dec 21, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
I played judofrac/normal judo yesterday. It's slow because of gravity.
The turnframes are waaay too long. I think the max turnframes a mod should have is 50.
Both of the players just aimlessly float in the air getting fractures from light touches and grabs.
The use of grab glitches would be really effective as well. And you can't even do real judo techniques in judo(frac).tbm.

I'm a bit (very) skeptical about there being a judofrac master.
There aren't really techniques in judo(frac) that ensure the win or makes the chance that you win higher.
In wushu/rk mma/lenshu for example you work with openers and you can make comebacks using the crab-stance (launcher).
Aikido variants have moves such as suplex/throws/leg hooks.
Taekkyon has openers but you should also be able to dodge or block and you can counter with your kicks.
But I don't think there is anything you could master in judo(frac) other than trying not to dq.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 21, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Glad to see we're still active, I may be inactive for a bit as it's kinda hard to access the forums at the moment. :/

But hey, my dad got me a new keyboard :3
Hoorah!
Stay jolly and all that.
Merry Xmas.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I played judofrac/normal judo yesterday. It's slow because of gravity.
The turnframes are waaay too long. I think the max turnframes a mod should have is 50.
Both of the players just aimlessly float in the air getting fractures from light touches and grabs.
The use of grab glitches would be really effective as well. And you can't even do real judo techniques in judo(frac).tbm.

I'm a bit (very) skeptical about there being a judofrac master.
There aren't really techniques in judo(frac) that ensure the win or makes the chance that you win higher.
In wushu/rk mma/lenshu for example you work with openers and you can make comebacks using the crab-stance (launcher).
Aikido variants have moves such as suplex/throws/leg hooks.
Taekkyon has openers but you should also be able to dodge or block and you can counter with your kicks.
But I don't think there is anything you could master in judo(frac) other than trying not to dq.

Judo and judofrac are mods where the better opener wins. It's kinda like Rock, Paper, Scissors, but with openers. Now that you've mentioned these things, I too have become skeptical about a judofrac master. When you're screwed, you're screwed, no way to win unless your opponent does something dumb.
Heart of Gold