Toribash
yes,great,well,anyway,we can start something to talk about and start discussion?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
yup you can start as many discussions as you feel like, ofc it doesnt have to be rasists, ect you know
lol,in the really i asked if you guys want to make one discussion,to start it
OK IF THE RULE STARTS TOMORROW
ALL PEOPLE SHITPOST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE
Running away...
Lol 3 hours 15 mins left to shit post
-----
check this spar Bumble and I just did
Attached Files
how did it look.rpl (928.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 15, 2015 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

ShitPost

Ok lets talk about how, when and why you guys started play toribash?

I started at 2012 in other acc i guess.
The name: idk .-.

I stoped play tb in 2014 and i back this year, but without my old and fucking skills. I back because i see that game on steam and it make me remind my old times xD. I started play this game because this game is unique...
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Well I started last year I when I saw it on steam. I saw the trailer and I was amazed (specailly by Swexx's part) and I decided I would not stop playing till I was that good.
So yeah there is still plenty of time before I quit XD
I was also amazed by the iea of totally customization my guy and how he moved and I thought that this game was worth more than a try.
I started play toribash at around 2014, I started playing because I saw somebody on youtube play it and I thought it was pretty cool
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I started at 2011,in a acc nammed xrl8plus,but i forgot its password,and i left toribash for like 3 months,i only got yellow belt with it,in 2013 i created my account nammed victortb.
i found toribash because i was searching engines to make games,i was going to do some sandbox games,but i found toribash on a download site.then,i dowloaded it to see if was cool,i "re-found" toribash because those months toribash was on my computer,but i didnt played it,so,2013 i found it again,then,new start.