Toribash
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Hello everyone! Whats up?First of all,some good news!
1. We applied for Official status.
2. Congratz to LoveLikeThat and OmegaALT for becoming full members of the clan!

Its also time for a new topic of the day(as it is a new day):
We spoke about your perfect breakfast/dinner.
But what about your absolute nightmare thing to eat?

For me its (now now don't hate me) Bacon and Eggs!

Preciate it! All we gotta do is keep up what we are doing and we should be golden.

As far as the daily topic lets see here.

The most nightmarish thing for me to eat would probably be any kind of vegetable or the stuff that comes out of sea urchin I don't know what its called.
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
Seems like not I'm the only one who dislikes vegetables. That's just too sad because veggies are healthy
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Seems like not I'm the only one who dislikes vegetables. That's just too sad because veggies are healthy

I dislike vegetables to, I barely every eat them and there some of my least favorite food I'd much rather eat fruits then vegies.
I love my fruit guys, you should really try them instead of veggies.

Lovelikethat, yeah thats the cartilage, I don't like it either. It's so chewy.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
So, my sleep schedule has completely gone out of the window as I am just waking up and its 4:30 PM :|

New day, new topic people!
Favorite genre of music? Favorite Band/Singer?

For me, there are just to many to count. I pretty much listen to everything and like everything a lot, but maybe a big influence on me has the Rock and Metal music!
As for the favorite band, I can't say which one is my ultimate favorite, since I have no idea, but some of them are: Five Finger Death Punch, Iron Maiden, Metallica!
Same as Trest. I listen to everything as long as I like it.I like skillet, five finger death punch, Linkin Park, Three days grace, sum 41 and many other.

I also like Nightcore and even Chinese flute music
NO TITLE
I love classic rock. My favs are the rolling stones, the Beatles, led zeppelin, guns n Roses, queen, mr. Big, bad English. Honestly too many to type, I still can type at least 20 more bands

I enjoy RnB, jazz, and pop-rock songs beside classic rocks
I love alot of music, not a big fan of metal. I'm highly attracted to the EDM scene such as house music. Favorite artist is Picklee.

I also love the 80's music. like America, ELO etc
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.