Toribash
Good Feedback kuna, basically took the words out of my mouth, but this is one of the better aps ive seen it shows you really want to be apart of us.
Thank you very much. I have like 10 games to 2nd dan, so I'll just get it and post as soon as i can.
-----
Ok, so I'm a 2nd dan now
Last edited by Demonzo; Sep 25, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Demonzo View Post
Thank you very much. I have like 10 games to 2nd dan, so I'll just get it and post as soon as i can.
-----
Ok, so I'm a 2nd dan now

Reapply. I wanna see stuff.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Reapply... And leave the rest to me, feel free to copy paste your old application, but be sure to fix some things in it if you feel they should be fixed.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hey,

Ok, so I'm going to start with the alts... Yes i have an actual alternative account. "demonzooo" I created it in case of infraction. As I said before alt is used when i'm banned, infracted. This is the only situation i use it. I got infracted 2 times. Once it was bad judgement, cuz for a request i recolored a head made by Leonardo wich I bought. I got unbanned when i explained evetything to moderators. Second infraction was when I said To a guy who is really annoying "Go away" I want to be honest with you, so These were my Infractions.
When i was a blue belt, I joined -Bleu clan. I red their info and rules about clan. I Actually joined it, because i wanted to learn more about toribash. Second clan was -Kamikaze. I quited this clan after a month, I didn't really like the atmosphere there.
My last clan wich in I was for a year was a Polish clan -ToP.
Their i found really nice and polite people. I quited it yesterday, because their forum died and It was inactive last months.
The only 1 organisation wich I'm in is TGO.

Ok, I'm from Poland, Not big Country in Central-East Europe, When I was 11, (in 2007) I moved with my familly to Hungary where we lived for 3 years (till 2010). I went to AISB school (American International School of Budapest) where I spoke english for 7 hours a day. I learned language pretty fast, and i dont hide that I'm really goo in speaking languages. Now I'm a 16 year old youth, wich plays Toribash 7 days a week.
I wanted to say something about me... You know, it's really hard to tell people about themselves. I'm responsible and honest. As I sayed I play toribash every day (except when i have someone's birthday or situations kind of that).
I think that I should tell you one thing... I have a liver cancer. I'm sick on that for about 4 months, I'm not feeling too bad, but it's from day to day getting worse. I'll have an operation 12th November.
I have to wait some time, but I hope that I'll win this fight.

I'm a texturist, I dont make videos, just textures. I'm also a marketer.
I'm a skilled hand drawer, I take lessons of drawing for 7 years in total.
I Bought Void force no qi restriction, after 2 months playing on market. I got in 2 months 626k in total. wich is a proof of my playing on market.

Here is my account:

I'm a 2nd dan

examples of my Texture Work:

Spoiler: Examples of My heads

Spoiler: Examples of My sets

Spoiler: Examples of My hand drawing

-----
And ofcourse my replays, I have a problem with mannage attachments, after replays are uploading, The website cracks, and i can't do anyhting.
-----
I fixed it

And i'd forgot. I have found the hot Secret sauce.
Attached Files0m Spar with Aadame.rpl (658.6 KB, 1 views)0m ABD decap.rpl (41.2 KB, 0 views)0s Demo style2.rpl (104.4 KB, 1 views)0m wc 2012 3-2.rpl (90.2 KB, 1 views)0s Loopin.rpl (82.0 KB, 1 views)
You're 100% sure that everything is true?
Note 1 : If you answer right, you will have a great chance to pass the background check, if you answer wrong, you will have a 100% chance to get denied.

Note 2 : I might be fooling with you, there actually might not be any lies in that app, but you never know what I can get from that question.

Note 3 : I might actually still be messing with you.

Note 4 : You're thinking... You're thinking of a response to give me to break things to us easily. You're scared, you're beginning to wonder if we actually know the truth, you're beginning to think that we are actually messing with you and we don't know the truth. Oh wait, we don't.

You're scared... I can feel it. The darkness will close in soon.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You're 100% sure that everything is true?
Note 1 : If you answer right, you will have a great chance to pass the background check, if you answer wrong, you will have a 100% chance to get denied.

Note 2 : I might be fooling with you, there actually might not be any lies in that app, but you never know what I can get from that question.

Note 3 : I might actually still be messing with you.

Note 4 : You're thinking... You're thinking of a response to give me to break things to us easily. You're scared, you're beginning to wonder if we actually know the truth, you're beginning to think that we are actually messing with you and we don't know the truth. Oh wait, we don't.

You're scared... I can feel it. The darkness will close in soon.

damn,I am scared.
French Froggy
[OFRO]