Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Don't make me call you a dickloaf. t(-_-t)

Well then.... Pie. because pie is better then everything else.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Dickpie? That just doesn't work as well as I thought it would.

XD idk why that made me laugh so much but it did. and no its probably sounded better in your head.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man, everything today sounds better in my head. I donated a pint of blood today and my arm is fucking hurting besides my broken finger is on the same hand. I'm all loopy.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Man, everything today sounds better in my head. I donated a pint of blood today and my arm is fucking hurting besides my broken finger is on the same hand. I'm all loopy.

.-. Donating blood sounds scary as hell >.> not to mention painful. I ain't doing it eva!
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's not that bad actually. It feels like someone pinched you for a split-second and then it doesn't hurt. The needle stays in your arm about 7-10 minutes and you're done. You have to stay there so you don't faint without supervision and also you get free food. c:
It's not that bad actually. It feels like someone pinched you for a split-second and then it doesn't hurt. The needle stays in your arm about 7-10 minutes and you're done. You have to stay there so you don't faint without supervision and also you get free food. c:

Free food you say? what kind of food? o.o
-----
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Ah, I see.
I actually thought you were around 17-19.

Young soul forever.

We're guys.

I'm 16, turning 17.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@Okami
Yeah, I thought you were 16-17ish as well.

I'm 18 turning 19 soonish.

Because I didn't respond to this earlier,

Why do you all think Im so old? >.>
Last edited by Okami; Jan 14, 2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You are very literate for someone your age, i don't know why i make the correlation, but it is usually obvious how old someone is based off of how they talk.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Who me? I'm only 17. I'm a senior in high school.

Also, Okami, why is it that you reply so fast on here but you won't respond to me on Skype that fast? There's disconnect between these two I guess. xD