yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Revenge feels great and all but I suggest you should play in another server/IP/whatever it called and just leave them alone in their own shithole.
jezisek: They might think that you are Uby's alt or was told by Uby to get the work done. They will find out sooner or later.
Uberis: I know you're pissed and want to hit them back but believe me, it may lead up to another problem if you do.
Still, its your choice, so if you really gonna do something about it, good luck.
You wake up to an earthquake in west Japan. And you find out that you are really Gilbert Gottfried. So you stab yourself into your secret vagina and bleed. You decide to drink your blood because you are a self-pire. So, you are handed a cheeseburger with nails in it, you proceed to throw up kittens. Then you wake up and realized that it was nothing but a dream. You are handed a cheeseburger with nails. "That wasn't a dream." The cheeseburger turns into a narwhal. Rift then proceeds to eat the narwhal. Om-nom-nom! Then he pukes it out.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Goddmanit edit his app to put the link in [IMG] (I was too lazy to post it in the search bar) but the image crashed. Almost ~FUUUU...

Anyhow don't join any other clans. Join organizations and post there or post in other boards. Reach 100 re-apply and you'll be accepted.
You wake up to an earthquake in west Japan. And you find out that you are really Gilbert Gottfried. So you stab yourself into your secret vagina and bleed. You decide to drink your blood because you are a self-pire. So, you are handed a cheeseburger with nails in it, you proceed to throw up kittens. Then you wake up and realized that it was nothing but a dream. You are handed a cheeseburger with nails. "That wasn't a dream." The cheeseburger turns into a narwhal. Rift then proceeds to eat the narwhal. Om-nom-nom! Then he pukes it out. Then the narwhal eat him instead.
I'm not pissed on everyone in there just most of the admins and 2 regular guys. They won't know. Everyone trusts me there somehow. But seriosuly an admin stole from my chest today. If I would do that I'd get a ban. But yeah I'll get op probably and then I'll destroy 2 houses. Also admins wouldn't be mad. They don't give a shit about anyone. Their all selfish. Bribe them with something and you'll be their best friend. I'll go explore and then we could grief a bit. Also use alts.
You guys have Elites again?
Oh boy, I'm prepared for controversy.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I'll set the application form with the switched thread today. I still need to do my homework and then I'll post everything, etc.
To be in 3 clans and have only posted 20 times his entire Forum life seems iffy to me.

[-If it matters-]
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)