yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Somebody returned them. Seriously I'll kick servers owner ass when I see him at school. Also sour looser pl0x. There was an event in the server. It was creative but sucked. 2 people are on dirt blcoks high in the air and you both have shovels. First who falls looses. In the finals I was just standing and hitting the ground but the other guy made a trap for himself and fell. Was begging for a re-match saying that I lagged. Shit admin said do a re-match or both split the prize. I said that there will be no re-matches and that I won in a fair battle. Teleported to spawn point and saw that it is in a different place. Yeah I demanded the prize and now I'm going to throw it away somewhere. Now I seek for revenge. Also 4 people participated. If you loose your out. That sucked ass. Also some guy burned me to death with a lighter when I threw him into lava admin kicked me. Main reasons why I want to see them fail :D
They destroyed my house too -.-
Will ya make another server ? or , if ya find another one tell us
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
I wasn't the owner. And I don't know how to make it. I know where to find a tutorial but there's a lot of job to do.
New Elites "system"
It's not really a system, it's more of a rank and it's the elites' job to test applicants to the clan. That's basically it.

We're going to have 5 elites.
Aikido
Judo
Wushu
Taekkyon
"Versatile"(the four above + a mod of choice)

It costs 2k to challenge an elite in a best of 5 match.

For the first set of elites, request which mod(s) you would like. We, who have access to the Rum Storage, will
decide who gets the position. However, you still have to pay the 2k.

I believe when we used to have this, we had a special texture set that elites could use, but I dont know if anybody still has it.
Last edited by Yourface; Apr 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
I was like nearly finished writing similar thread with more info but then I stopped when I saw this. Saved as a word document. Maybe I'll change threads tomorrow.
Self Description: I'm a 15 years old dude, i'm playin toribash every day, and im visiting the forum a lot... i live in Norway, but i speak perfectly english. I've been in quite a lot of clans, but i have now decided to apply to this clan.
GMT: +1
Past Clans: C3, Prodigy, 42
Belt and Qi: 4th dan, 4255
Are you active on forums? Not been too active lately, but i'm getting more active at the moment, especially if i now get into this clan.
An image of your Tori:
http://dwimg.com/files/04300943908914439696.png
Favorite/Best mod: Wushu and aikido
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
11.rpl

12.rpl

4.rpl
Last edited by Yourface; Apr 10, 2011 at 07:15 PM.