Toribash
Originally Posted by haysooz View Post
What should I watch next?

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

I love this series a lot. Not sure if you only meant series that were in that list, but even if not, this is definitely a must watch! I'm currently reading the novels too.
Also, there is a second season coming soon, so once you finish it, you'll have more.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Looks cute, I will keep it in mind.

I really like the protagonist. Looks like a.. Ah. no spoilers.. Anyway, he's much more complex and I just really empathize with him.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
I really like the protagonist. Looks like a.. Ah. no spoilers.. Anyway, he's much more complex and I just really empathize with him.

I'll suggest this to you then for your time.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/13702/T...o_Kaibutsu-kun

Very good story, cute couple, etc. If you already watched/read it. What should I expect?
I'll suggest this to you then for your time.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/13702/T...o_Kaibutsu-kun

Very good story, cute couple, etc. If you already watched/read it. What should I expect?

Already watched the anime.. I see the manga is higher rated though, so maybe I'll give that a try.

What should you expect for which?
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Already watched the anime.. I see the manga is higher rated though, so maybe I'll give that a try.

What should you expect for which?

Love drama, comedy, Mizutani still being Mizutani.
It goes way in more depth with their relationship, and with others. Like with Asako and with Misawa. The back stories pretty much tell why the characters have certain problems. I need to read more of it, multi-prioritizing is the worst.

I have seen the anime aswell.

Yuuki Yuna

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
One more episode left of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks..
Then we have to wait until the Spring season for season two.

Episode 11

Also, Terraformars just ended.. I hope they have a second season because despite what
others might say, I enjoyed the series.