Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
your obviously right. sadly it does work for me
and sadly
i dont know why the fuck your caring so much about this, seriously why do you care?

cool story
why does everyone care again?

We're trying to give you constructive criticism by telling you you can do exactly what you're already doing but better by using smite. I don't get what's wrong with it, it's like playing WoW or something, being level 85 and refusing to use 85 gear and staying at level 60 gear.

Only reason it may seem most of us are being aggressive is because you're giving us half-assed remarks while bragging about how awesome no smite jungle is. Last time I checked, trying to help people improve and giving reasons/tips on what to do better is okay..
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I've just downloaded the game a couple of hours ago, any tips for a beginner? ;o

Kill creeps with your last hit, not auto attacking. Start practicing this NOW. It's a hard habit to learn later.

Also, invest some time in learning each champ, at least how they work, so you don't get surprised by an unknown move/combo/damage capability.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Umm start out with tanks. Shen, Rammus, Amumu, Leona, Malphite, Maokai, Taric, Galio.

They have more sustainability and it's just easier to not die with them.
Always get your ult(R) at lvl 6, 11 and 16.
If you have any left over gold buy Sight Wards from the consumables section in the shop. Use them in the river brush and at key points like Red Buff, Blue Buff, Dragon and Baron. Do not solo Baron.
Don't get the Promote summoner spell. Or Revive.
Don't buy Runes until you've unlocked Tier 3.
Don't use Evelynn.
Look up builds and guides for your character at solomid.net
Don't leave mid game.
Don't ever apply a negative attitude ingame otherwise you will bring your team down.
Mordekaiser es numero uno.
I R IRONMAN
Sounds like fun, although, a few hours ago it seemed like the auto attacking was automatic (Oh the irony), is there any way to turn this off or am I supposed to hit n' run each time?
@Alan
I do not think there is a way to turn it off.
1 piece of advise.
NEVER.
EVER.
EVEREVEREVER.
USE VIKTOR.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Sounds like fun, although, a few hours ago it seemed like the auto attacking was automatic (Oh the irony), is there any way to turn this off or am I supposed to hit n' run each time?

Run around. Stop the enemy from getting last hits.

Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
@Alan
I do not think there is a way to turn it off.
1 piece of advise.
NEVER.
EVER.
EVEREVEREVER.
USE VIKTOR.

Viktor does quite a bit of damage and he has a silence, a slow and a stun.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jan 14, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
I R IRONMAN
You have to have a 40min+ game for viktor to have potentiol.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~