Toribash
Originally Posted by Macckiller View Post

Not so bad that is actually good app here

You didn't bring us the secret sauce nor did you show us your 2nd dan black belt.

Come back when you do so.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm actually kind of disappointed. That was a very well written application, if only you had read the first post.

Oh well. Feel free to stick around until you have your 2nd dan.
-----
Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
1/3 Abdy passes the ingame tests

2/3

Abdy has passed the personality test.

Welcome to [Secret].
Last edited by AikidoKP; Sep 17, 2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Hey, I was considering about joining Secret.
I'm almost 2nd dan (like 50 games) And i don't know, but probably i'll post an app.
If you want check my profile, and tell me please if i have any chance to join.
Well u have a decent amount of TC so you might pass skills team
your in a clan so u def will get denied for that might not even pass BG check if your a clan hopper. and you lost 51% of your games which isnt bad but since its the only thing i can judge you have a 48% chance kuna will pass you for ingame.

and i dont know your personality at all. so i cant judge that one.
Yes my stats aren't good I know it. I'm active on forum, also I play on market. You mean kuna will test me ingame ? Ok, thanks for reading this, I think I'll post an app by monday.
Only post the app after you've become a second dan and remember to read up on all relevant information before you post the app.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Hey,

Ok, so I'm going to start with the alts... Yes i have an actual alternative account. "demonzooo" I created it in case of infraction. As I said before alt is used when i'm banned, infracted. This is the only situation i use it. I got infracted 2 times. Once it was bad judgement, cuz for a request i recolored a head made by Leonardo wich I bought. I got unbanned when i explained evetything to moderators. Second infraction was when I said To a guy who is really annoying "Go away" I want to be honest with you, so These were my Infractions.
When i was a blue belt, I joined -Bleu clan. I red their info and rules about clan. I Actually joined it, because i wanted to learn more about toribash. Second clan was -Kamikaze. I quited this clan after a month, I didn't really like the atmosphere there.
My last clan wich in I was for a year was a Polish clan -ToP.
Their i found really nice and polite people. I quited it yesterday, because their forum died and It was inactive last months.
The only 1 organisation wich I'm in is TGO.

Ok, I'm from Poland, Not big Country in Central-East Europe, When I was 11, (in 2007) I moved with my familly to Hungary where we lived for 3 years (till 2010). I went to AISB school (American International School of Budapest) where I spoke english for 7 hours a day. I learned language pretty fast, and i dont hide that I'm really goo in speaking languages. Now I'm a 16 year old youth, wich plays Toribash 7 days a week.
I wanted to say something about me... You know, it's really hard to tell people about themselves. I'm responsible and honest. As I sayed I play toribash every day (except when i have someone's birthday or situations kind of that).
I think that I should tell you one thing... I have a liver cancer. I'm sick on that for about 4 months, I'm not feeling too bad, but it's from day to day getting worse. I'll have an operation 12th November.
I have to wait some time, but I hope that I'll win this fight.

I'm a texturist, I dont make videos, just textures. I'm also a marketer.
I'm a skilled hand drawer, I take lessons of drawing for 7 years in total.
I Bought Void force no qi restriction, after 2 months playing on market. I got in 2 months 626k in total. wich is a proof of my playing on market.

Here is my account:

I know that I'm not a 2nd dan yet, but I have 30 games left for 2nd dan, and I sayed that I'll post an app by monday. So sorry for that, but in 1,2 days I'll be a 2nd dan.

examples of my Texture Work:

Examples of My heads

Examples of My sets

Examples of My hand drawing

-----
And ofcourse my replays, I have a problem with mannage attachments, after replays are uploading, The website cracks, and i can't do anyhting.
-----
I fixed it

And i'd forgot. I have found the hot Secret sauce.
Attached Files
0m Spar with Aadame.rpl (658.6 KB, 6 views)
0m ABD decap.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
0s Demo style2.rpl (104.4 KB, 4 views)
0m wc 2012 3-2.rpl (90.2 KB, 4 views)
0s Loopin.rpl (82.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Demonzo; Sep 24, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not 2nd dan yet, no secret yet.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I really love this app, but just copy and paste this app again when you get 2nd dan. I'm sure it won't take long. And I really hope that surgery makes you better ;-; Which I'm sure it will. Oh and btw, thank you very much for reading the first page. I'd also like to add that I love your textures and drawings.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥