Toribash
okay will do arakata's app then maybe letterman's afterward idk, editing post

viper was alright. it starts out looking a little like a wushu opener though, you make good use of it. i'm fond of the uke tap/swiping. i think it would've looked cooler if you decapped with the other leg though. all in all its a well made but kinda generic replay.

._. can be classified as a too short to be bad replay. i know cuz i've made a ton of those. I'm pretty sure i've even made a replay like that. anyway it too doesn't show a lot of creativity.

astral was the best replay out of the bunch but again it doesn't stray from a simple replaymaking formula, spin split grab kick grab kick.

its a no for now, work on style and creativity and all that.
Last edited by Nearly; Nov 4, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
wow that
sucked
Sure, sure...
Thanks m8, i will improve very fast... believe in that o7

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
._. can be classified as a too short to be bad replay. i know cuz i've made a ton of those. I'm pretty sure i've even made a replay like that.

Rwamp in the Swamp (srry if is the wrong name)... your great replay.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
if you're classifying that as a too short to be bad replay then thats hilarious and i can't really disagree with you
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Im feeling determined

dude yes this is what ive been waiting for your replays to become
yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes yes yesyes yes
oh yeah
I don't really like them, I say no.

I do however enjoy the first replay, especially the skeet. Rest I'm iffy on, and in most cases an iffy is a no for me.
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 6, 2015 at 10:40 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/