Ranking
i bought diana, i'm good with her, kind of, but her neutral sig on the gun is.. eh
and i swear they buffed hattori everyone is playing her and destorying me
so why are you guys still playing this instead of Rivals of Aether? the movement is WAY better, it's cheaper, no paid DLC, and far more balanced
Last edited by SlyBash; Apr 1, 2016 at 12:50 PM.
maybe because we don't feel like paying 14,99€ to play something that doesn't look better than brawl tbh
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Diana looks so cool, might try learn bow so I can play with her, since I'm garbage with bows.

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
so why are you guys still playing this instead of Rivals of Aether? the movement is WAY better, it's cheaper, no paid DLC, and far more balanced

please be a joke.

literally the first thing i did with diana

took me about 2-3 hours to get to gold with her lol
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Originally Posted by prxz View Post
i bought diana, i'm good with her, kind of, but her neutral sig on the gun is.. eh
and i swear they buffed hattori everyone is playing her and destorying me

there were no balance notes this patch, next week will be balance notes, hattori was not buffed in any way. diana gun nsig is super strong but hard to hit there is a string to hit(nlight into nsig) but its not a combo so its kinda of hard reads sometimes.

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post

rivals of aether is dead :P but nice aprils fools ;)