Toribash
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Just mentioned StrikingReborn to a few guys in public7 (lenshu3ng.tbm) and they said they'd never heard of it. And I wondered why strikingreborn mods weren't replacing the current striking lineup yet lmao.

Our popularity as a producer of greater striking mods isn't really infamous enough huh...

Mmmmmm, well I'm in the process of trying to come up with a bunch of original events for the future. Trying to make a name for myself as an event drug lord. So if you guys wanted to help me design an event around your mods then I wouldn't mind trying to do that and hosting it with you in order to improve your name and my clan's.

Though I would have to do some serious thinking in order to come up with an original event around your striking mods alone and add wow factors to it that make it original and desirable. If you would be interested in working together in the future though let me know.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Is it just me or there is another striking organization, hm.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=552449
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
We should get our activity up or we'll lose our purpose soon. Maybe host another tournament like when this organization was new. Anything to get the activity up and give this organization purpose again. I would hate to see this organization completely die or be overtaken by another one. The mods put out by this organization are truly great, please don't let this place die.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Yup, pretty sure this is as dead as it can be.