Toribash
Oh dancing santa, you wanna see it along with its text? Because I removed it when you asked me to do so
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
uuhh, I mean, although it was making fun of me but honestly I loved it. And you're an asshole making fun of everyone even applicants so that's just how you have fun. If you want to, bring the dancing santa back with its text too.
I'll tune down on the assholing and fun on others expense.
Unable to fund santa again.

It's a nice drawing, BK.
I would say no, not until you take the initiative to learn how to upload a video with your phone to youtube and do something silly for a few seconds or however long.. but that's just me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Honestly, I'm not exactly someone to do that. I have uploaded a few videos (one from 4-5 years ago, one from 2-3), but yeahh.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Then you're not exactly someone that will be easily accepted. Parrot and the ability to elevate the average laugh per second within a board at your own expense goes hand in hand.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Parrot and the ability to elevate the average laugh per second within a board at your own expense goes hand in hand.

Idk if I've ever read a statement with this much truth.