Toribash
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Welcome Jodus, zwoulter, ego, Chuckninja and Hux! It's nice to have you guys aboard.

Heyy thanks

Guys I'm prepared to do wars if you are ready.
Guys I would like to enforce a rule over here, if you are posting a video or a huge image (beyond the standard reply size) Please put it into a spoiler, not everybody here have great internet connection and not everybody here is sitting in front of a PC, let's think about each other while acting among our teammates, right?

I asked a moderator to take action in This Case, let's not give ourselves more work aye?

Jodus: I may or may not need you and Noir for next week, stay active.

Noir: Thank you for the deposit, everything updated now.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Mar 8, 2015 at 12:58 AM.
I got to sleep, wake up, and 'oh lordy' we have a Dunk Contest. Really great work guys. My 'parts' are turgid because of your initiative. I reckon xmateriax's or Moop's, leaning towards xmateriax's 'cus of realism.

Yeah Jodus, you can do 1v1 wars whenever you want - you have the toriclan permissions to set them. If you wanna war with some of us with then find us ingame, or if we're not ingame, hop onto IRC and grab one/some of us from there.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 8, 2015 at 12:58 AM.
Haha, really glad you liked Ele, it was all Nerti's idea, I'm going to look for Toribash Mods related to sports, maybe we could do something like the Olimpics, but with other sports, if TB don't have the mods I want I'll make them.
I also sent 19k to the Bank. :]

Hi, im life and im an invader
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Thanks life! See you around invader. I'll update logs soon btw.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.

Logs

Modo Bestia
So I had to update Bank log AGAIN, don't know why... Anyways bank log is right this time and other updates are up to you Link and Ele.

Life: Pretty nice contribution, thank you very much <3
Apologies
Hey, I would like to apologise for slightly dodgy conduct: blatantly fabricating science facts to sound clever and big-ing myself up more than one of those pop music celebrity rapper fashion designers who's names I always forget. It is perhaps attributable to a compliment I received earlier today from one of my more popular and well regarded school friends whom is bay and who I love 5eva 'n' eva. I explained my moral stance of how we shouldn't have to apply philosophical reasoning to decision making in every day life and vice versa. He was unexpectedly impressed, I think it was just because of our (school) environment and his attitude to philosophising which made any sort of decent unconventional moral philosophy sound like fucking Plato reincarnate but his surprise at the usually docile and unsophisticated Proto (as I am genuinely known), year groups bewildered, confused, disorganised and strange ADHD joker actually having something worth while to say was genuine. After a brief display of disbelief that anything so profound could come from such an overexcitable moron's mind he eventually accepted it for the original thought it was to me (although I am sure someone else has worked out the simplistic small step in logic long before my time). He even went so far as to gesture other peers and associates from that table as we luncheoned so that they too might observe such an unpredictable revelation or evolution of character in their usually lowly inferior.

tl;dr version: Someone who thought I was stupid told me that they now thought I was quite clever and now I think I am the Messiah or some shit because of my ridiculously undernourished and self conscious sense of self worth relying only on what others around me say on account of holding my own judgement to be unreliable and wrong on such matters.

tl;dr version of tl;dr version: Someone complimented me and now I'm a douche-bag.

BTW I can vouch for Redundant. He got me the Lmod job and is really cool and awesome and clever and shit. +Rep.
Good morning sweet princess