Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
How long has it taken you to figure that out? You've dissapointed me.

I swore you told me before you was a guy :O
I am indeed DeakManiac
Originally Posted by DeakReborn View Post
I swore you told me before you was a guy :O

I was born a boy but I'm officially recognized as a female now. Transgender. So now I'm a girl. Why is that so hard for people to understand? That's why I changed my name to Ellie.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by DeakReborn View Post
The fudgecakes?

Don't post 2 words. Make it at least 5 please.
Anyway, what do you not understand? This is more of a conversation for PM's though. I don't want to spam up the clan DSC.
Just because someone wins the vote doesn't mean they're officially holding the position. BFG and I will have to still discuss it.

Oh that's pretty cool. Anyways Ishi wont give me my very first Toribash account back :c naynay3000
-----
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Let's all congratulate me!
Skip to 19 second, or just watch it

Nice kick Dj. I don't make replays tho I just play on the servers.
Last edited by Applejack; Mar 11, 2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Why would you want that account anyway? The one you've got has a better name anyway. Why can't you get it back? Was it banned?
Why would you want that account anyway? The one you've got has a better name anyway. Why can't you get it back? Was it banned?

No it wasnt banned i cant get it back cuz i have no email or proof that it was mine and I want it because I made it in 2009 in April it has me real join date unlike this account.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Then you most likely won't get it back because... you can't prove it. I don't think join date is that big of a deal though.