Toribash
To think you've started editing not long ago. Good shit, mate.
Add some more synced effects and more replays, i wanna see more stuff coming from you.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Well, you have some nice syncs there, something I've never liked to much is when ppl use those over used replays, like oblivion self spar and such, besides that It's pretty good. I've never actually managed to properly edit a video like that.

With all these drawings I felt like drawing a bit too, I used paint.net, since that's my shit, here's a wip

boi

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well, you have some nice syncs there, something I've never liked to much is when ppl use those over used replays, like oblivion self spar and such, besides that It's pretty good. I've never actually managed to properly edit a video like that.

With all these drawings I felt like drawing a bit too, I used paint.net, since that's my shit, here's a wip

boi

GODDAMN SHIT I'VE ALWAYS LOVED WORKS LIKE THAT I HAVE A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR YOU
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

boi

Do more
¿?
@Lionet: you got some potential boy.

@Onsola: I'm not a big fan of this type of art but it sure is looking good and yeah as they're saying, do more xD

Now I'm making a Desert Eagle still the first basic model, it's the first time I make such thing and I'd really love to hear your opinions and how I can improve it and stuff like that. Maybe some minor details you'd like to point out? I know about the curves and everything just show me some love and criticism.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
The grip and trigger look a lil too thicc imo, could be wrong tho. Either way it looks sick, keep it up
¿?
Yeah as I mentioned I'm still working on the curves and everything this is just one plain model.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey, that's looking pretty good pat, you should make the hole a bit bigger tho, it feels kinda like a luger with a reallly THICC barrel. Pretty impresive tho, I can't even make a square on 3d programs :/

Also, I think I've finished this, Ill do some more stuff probably (I'll post the line work soon), i enjoyed using this style

boi 2, the sequel

holy shit, this was made just using an EDITING program!! i have never really managed to do something like that, really well done dad.

The only problem, which i cannot really blame you, is that the shading and textures seems kinda....flat? It needs the brushes, you know, and pdn does not have them. The only way i can think of to fix it is using really small brush size(and it would be really tiring to do much detail).

But this is really surprising. I want to see more stuff like that.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hey, that's looking pretty good pat, you should make the hole a bit bigger tho, it feels kinda like a luger with a reallly THICC barrel. Pretty impresive tho, I can't even make a square on 3d programs :/

Also, I think I've finished this, Ill do some more stuff probably (I'll post the line work soon), i enjoyed using this style

boi 2, the sequel

Again...
Do more
¿?