Toribash
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
I would like to join-ish. I cannot fully join, since I am in another clan, but I would like to join as fully as I can while remaining in both clans.

I won't post a proper application, because that's lame. To show my respect, and love for NO, I will be placing a donation of love in your love jar. Please feed it to the skinny orphans who will taste better once fattened up.

I would like to join-ish. I cannot fully join, since I am in another clan, but I would like to join as fully as I can while remaining in both clans.

I won't post a proper application, because that's lame. To show my respect, and love for NO, I will be placing a donation of love in your love jar. Please feed it to the skinny orphans who will taste better once fattened up.

Self hivemind?
osnap! I must have thought of it at the same time as myself, but my second self couldn't post it until later! Actually, I think I remember thinking of it twice at the same time...

I don't understand the people that apply now, do you not look at other applications of people who were accepted or rejected?

Bribes don't work, no matter how you phrase them, even if you call it a donation of love or something which sounds like you're ejaculating in someone's face or something.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Holy calm down.

:(

MEME RAGE
Last edited by Opeth; Jan 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line