Toribash
well if there is one group of people who love to marry Korean and Filipino women its men in the military...
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Originally Posted by andcream View Post
wondering if im going to leave south korea just to get shipped to iran

If that's the case, then i would be recalled back into the marine corps.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
8 year clause right
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
I don't remember if it is eight years, more or less, but i believe you hit it dead on the head. :P
well thats what is the army so i figured it was slimier
Yeah its pretty much the same, but i think it depends on what MOS you have.
oh thats possible since some MOS's can take up to 2 years to train
Quite right. They nailed my ass for 20... LOL

So if we go to war with Iran, and i am recalled. I feel sorry for any Iranian enemies i come across.
if we go to war with iran i feel sorry for... uhhhh ummmm....<<...>>...<< ... any... uhhh....
Iranian missiles i come across?... >>.... <<....>>