Toribash
Originally Posted by TomPaine
I applied for art mod!

Good luck man.
For now, I cannot apply for anything.... I'm not that active, and need to try to get back to my old days (playing in-game, etc), so, I'll be able to do something.

btw, I applied for the Clan Event Team (5/6 weeks ago, I guess).... but well, I was rejected.
The only powers i got were when i was in One as co-leader.
Originally Posted by Focz View Post
btw, I applied for the Clan Event Team (5/6 weeks ago, I guess).... but well, I was rejected.

I'm on the clan events team, and rejected you personally
jk
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Focz View Post
Good luck man.
For now, I cannot apply for anything.... I'm not that active, and need to try to get back to my old days (playing in-game, etc), so, I'll be able to do something.

Originally Posted by Milk View Post
The only powers i got were when i was in One as co-leader.

jk

Ah the love between clan members , makes my heart warm <3
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Hey!
We're already three weeks old,
it's time to apply for the officialization

/me slaps Doxxy
DO IT FAST <3

Oh good luck at applying.
/me knows thus clan will become official
Last edited by Slanesh; Oct 27, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Milk

I know you don't. Cause you love me. I know..... :heybabe:

And oh, with the officialization, who will be the moderators?
I was thinking, besides Doxxy, could be me, Tom and you.
newest members. you know... just need to wait until Doxxy gets online so we can discuss.
There can only be 3 local mods, sir.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Hello guys it's me Mist and im back and re applying
hello all Members of Business my name is Darren but my Toribash name is xTheMistx im 14 years of age,
and have been playing toribash for a long time now and i still find it very fun although im only 2nd dan(My belt in toribash) im pretty good at any mod really but i like tk because its got nice fast matches but my favourite mods are Parkour mods and Sparring mods, i enjoy parkour in toribash because i can do things i cant do in real life
and i enjoy sparring because some replays turn out Great!.
I really like to do art e.g avy,sig but i usually do textures because i love to see the outcome on my tori. I xTheMistx will help with anything i can for the clan wether it be a clan war or someone needs some art, i have been in 2 previous clans but i left them,
the clans were [Chicken] and [Extreme] i left chicken because i went inactive for 2-3 weeks because my homosexual school gave me 5 assignments to do in 3 weeks and i left [Extreme] because the leader became very inactive and i never got to talk to him , and it was during the time of Shinigama's trolling.
Activeness:10/10 im on forums/in-game everyday
What i can bring to the clan:well im pretty good at art and i can contribute in clan wars and such,also i can gain Bsns reputation because everyone will see [bnsn] while im in-game and then they might apply after me telling them how awsome the clan is
well thats my application guys hope you like it.

an example of my texture art

anything else i forgot?, just ask
♥ mushu♥