Toribash
Ummmmm..... I didn't vote on his app lol.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Pls david dont do this with your clan, there are 28 people. That's too much(that's why i left). Belive me, u should make it to a small but a strong clan. It's just a tip
WubWubWub Cookie Monsta///Omg free tc
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
I can't really answer this app. I can't tell anything about you from this app. Please improve it.
-----
"Sorry I know you have tried before but it is still a no from me. Try to tell us a little more about yourself and get your post count/belt higher". Redtube, I don't know if you know this, but I'm a blue belt. I see no problem with that. But I agree with telling us a little more about himself.

I don't think you understand, you have quite a skill in replay making and have a good personality. He does not have very good ingame skill. I know this. So asking him to get his belt higher is just a nicer way of saying get better at this game.
Originally Posted by uJelly View Post
Pls david dont do this with your clan, there are 28 people. That's too much(that's why i left). Belive me, u should make it to a small but a strong clan. It's just a tip

Get the fuck out of this board.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
hey guys its xTheMistx here :3 i really wanna join [rvng], because i love the name,love most of the members , im a 2nd dan black belt im pretty damn good and im a bit of a cartoon artist but im not the Best! so hey if u want dl and lp me then ull see my work
,i dont have full 128 tho so set isnt complete i only have the legs,head,one bicep, im pretty skilled in-game, favourite mods are: Aikido(bd or normal) and i loveeee Running.tbm ( sparring on any sparring mod eg, assasinstowerbattle.tbm,Over_pass.tbm. so yea hope u let me in

im in forums everyday as well as ingame too
Last edited by phantom; Aug 11, 2011 at 01:35 AM.
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
hey guys its xTheMistx here :3 i really wanna join [rvng], because i love the name,love most of the members , im a 2nd dan black belt im pretty damn good and im a bit of a cartoon artist but im not the Best! so hey if u want dl and lp me then ull see my work
,i dont have full 128 tho so set isnt complete i only have the legs,head,one bicep, im pretty skilled in-game, favourite mods are: Aikido(bd or normal) and i loveeee Running.tbm ( sparring on any sparring mod eg, assasinstowerbattle.tbm,Over_pass.tbm. so yea hope u let me in

YO! CHILL WITH THE EMOCONS!!! Aww what am I saying. :P I use emocons a shit load too. I'm neutral since I can't really respond when I'm like loaded on milk XD
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
v
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post

Even though your better than me in-game... Im going to be straight forward, you spell wrong completely in all/most areas, your grammer is off, and your not using caps for beginning of sentences. Im not going to vote but I am just putting that out there. If your serious about joining, at least make it legable. Im not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you got talent I want you to be able to join. I dont want the reason to be based on typos or grammer in the application.
Last edited by Sllper2; Aug 11, 2011 at 04:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Sllper2 View Post
v

Even though your better than me in-game... Im going to be straight forward, you spell wrong completely in all/most areas, your grammer is off, and your not using caps for beginning of sentences. Im not going to vote but I am just putting that out there. If your serious about joining, at least make it legable. Im not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you got talent I want you to be able to join. I dont want the reason to be based on typos or grammer in the application.

That was still a dick move XD Eh anyways........... yea that was a dick move. So yea....... Wait I'm just saying the same thing over and over again. Either way just cut him some slack he seems laid back enough
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...