Toribash
Originally Posted by RedFox223 View Post
i think so, but i can be most loyal or older elite of extreme right?

There's a simple answer to this... You need to prove yourself worthy of a promotion and we will give it to you. If you really really want the promotion from your current position, complete this checklist and you will be considered for a vote from the council... The checklist is as follows and you MUST complete EVERY SINGLE TASK:

[]Move up one belt
[]Gain 1,500 posts
[]Be in Extreme for 5 months
[]Make your own Texture (this task cannot be bought and the textures must be either a head texture or a leg texture. Textures will be approved by a member of the Extreme council)
[]Have 3 decap replays ingame (you cannot be the player decapped in the replay)
[]Execute an aikido flip (example attached)
[]Win 10 tourneys (take screenshots for proof)

This will not be an easy task for a promotion but I am more than sure that you will be able to complete the task.
Attached Files
Me vs Jacker.rpl (49.3 KB, 6 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Haha I will give 1k to any1 in this clan who gets more decap replays than I do
I have 20 rpls
And Its still going up
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
There's a simple answer to this... You need to prove yourself worthy of a promotion and we will give it to you. If you really really want the promotion from your current position, complete this checklist and you will be considered for a vote from the council... The checklist is as follows and you MUST complete EVERY SINGLE TASK:

[]Move up one belt
[]Gain 1,500 posts
[]Be in Extreme for 5 months
[]Make your own Texture (this task cannot be bought and the textures must be either a head texture or a leg texture. Textures will be approved by a member of the Extreme council)
[]Have 3 decap replays ingame (you cannot be the player decapped in the replay)
[]Execute an aikido flip (example attached)
[]Win 10 tourneys (take screenshots for proof)

This will not be an easy task for a promotion but I am more than sure that you will be able to complete the task.

FTW?! that was hard, make it a little easy cause even though the elite member of extreme can't achive that in short time, lol, but i think i won 10 tourneys bacause i just bought my vampire and that is because of tourney but i don't have screenshots, OUCH!
its realy easy fox to Move up one belt
if your active enough, or just wait 5 months
Last edited by Ruyzan; Sep 12, 2011 at 10:14 AM.
fox, you should be able to get 10 tourney wins, 3 decaps, 1,500 posts, and ONE belt in 5 months bruh... It's a simple list to stick with -.-
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz