Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I need a boom(out of the first punch) , if you get one out of this tell me what you did.
Attached Files
Awesome.rpl (221.9 KB, 11 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
I'm brought into this? Also, NO
My friend had old acc's (ash frmo urban) and he gave me them.
So I said why not put them on my acc?
WHY WOULD I BUY 20K QI FOR 100$? lol'd
I'm originally almost master belt.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
probably =/
very active in forums tho, from what ive seen

Yes I am. Thanks for recognizing it. You can tell from the list of Local Mods on Comp Chat.

And should be stickied? Nice to have a chat thread since no one on irc talkin much.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Well, the replay continued after the first punch, didn't do that, just the first punch.

What I did was, that I tried to quicken the rotation by contracting the right elbow and lowering the shoulder, I extended the abs in the last frame for a extra boost of power and I relaxed the wrist first and then in the last moment extended it, so there'd be a very straight connection between arm and wrist so that the power is passed on perfectly.
Attached Files
(edit) for kylan.rpl (65.5 KB, 9 views)
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Mhmm. Sometimes the ghost lies. But that's very seldom, really. It happens mostly when you are headpassing, the head doesn't exactly fly in the same drection as the ghost says. But you can mostly trust the ghost.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
ok, some actual opener advice:
try and get in a position that low, with bent knees and try and keep one leg back so you spring forwards rather than backwards
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.