Ranking
Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
Finally made it to gold in 3v3's with my mates, expecting some good macro oriented games.
But no, cheese, cheese and more cheese.
It makes me quite sad...

Cheese is a 2v2 staple, if you plan on playing a lot of 2v2 you just have to learn to deal with it.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Cheese is a 2v2 staple, if you plan on playing a lot of 2v2 you just have to learn to deal with it.

He's playing 3v3 though, sooo, eh.

(You probably quoted the wrong post/mistook some of the contents for the one above yours, sorry.)
I got to level 15 in the marine split challenge.
Have any of you guys tried this custom map? How far have you guys gone?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Bump.
Just threw away 5 games just trying to improve this alteration of a 2rax build.
Nother bump. :/
Nasl season 2 is starting right now, Rain vs Axslav is going on right now.
Another Great Masterpiece by Blizzard games.
Im not and oldfag screaming about how the Starcraft 1 is way better, no starcraft 1 is a piece of shit. I raged many times upon beating this game. But why the fuck i kinda liked playing it. Does this make any sense?

Like hate a game that you love
Thanks for the tips guys, worked fine!

still deciding whether go for Toss or Terran.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Depending on what style you like to play best.
How do you like to play games? Do you like playing aggresive, or defensive, or macro based, or micro based?
wiirus, what do u do now to defend against cannon rush with toss?

anyway I like toss better and I play with them, I think they are harder to play with than Terran when u are in the lower leagues. Most of Terran players in those leagues pretty much close the entrance and go MMM. Which is a pretty strong tactic against many toss strategies. And u don't eve know what he is doing since he is closed.
In the higher leagues it gets a bit more interesting when terrans actually try to huras you other ways than cloaked banishes. And try to expand faster.

I enjoy more open, dynamic games, than waiting for the right moment to attack a bunkered terran base. Thats why I like playing against zerg the most.

Never played with terran to give my point of view, even if I do try them it will be after giving zerg a chance.

Anyway I stopped playing sc2, coz I get too nervous to play, don't have time to play 5-10 games every day, which I think is the least to improve at the speed I would want.

Back to tb I guess
wishful eyes deceive me