Toribash
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
So I've run into a problem.

I can't think of anything else to download, so I'm turning to you guys to help.

Is there anything good that I'm missing? I'm posting this here because the recommendation thread hasn't been updated in a while and stuff.

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
And Highschool of the Dead
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Nah. I dislike Naruto.
And Highschool of the Dead I've already gotten it.

Also you can totally
>right click
>view image
in Firefox to make the images bigger so you can read them better.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
How about "Soul Devil Toribash Adventures"??

If I would ever watch that, I swear my eyes would bleed.

Is there anything good that I'm missing? I'm posting this here because the recommendation thread hasn't been updated in a while and stuff.

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
Seitokai Yakuindomo
K-On! (Or anything Kyoto Animation has done)
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Come on Soul Devil Toribash Adventures is like the best anime out there! I heard its got more purchases than Naruto and Bleach put together!

God I hate this dongle..
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
If I would ever watch that, I swear my eyes would bleed.

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun I'm going to find you and kill you if this has a slap in the first episode, a tsundere, or anything similar.
Seitokai Yakuindomo Seen it. I've got it saved somewhere, I just need to find it.
K-On! I streamed this a while back. I've been meaning to download this for a while. (Or anything Kyoto Animation has done)Not everything they do is golden, you know. Haruhi was alright, K-ON is overrated, and Clannad is probably their best series.

I'll put out the more popular good ones - Clannad, Spice and Wolf, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. (I'm pretty sure that you've watched them, except that the download is somewhere else or you streamed it).

For others, Minami-ke, True Tears, the "ef" series, Pandora Hearts, Angel Beats, Gosick, Chobits, Eureka Seven, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, and a few more... View my anime list for the full list.
-----

My reaction was the same as Okazaki's.
Last edited by LastGod; Aug 20, 2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]