hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Name
Sennax
Belt
Master Belt
Why do you want to join ?
Because I like the clan alot, I see it has some good person, I want to meet new people, and I have some friends here. Also the can is very active thats make me want to join even more.

Hope I get in.
Sentiram minha falta ?
Not only did you spend fucking weeks on that application,

<senna> I JUST POSTED IT
<senna> I WORKED AHRD
<Glow> omfg
<senna> FOR WEEKS

but it sucks major dick. Get out. Even though English isn't your first language, you could have done a little bit better on that application, seeing how "you worked hard for weeks" on it.
Also, I just died a little bit on the inside.

<MrTeapawt> Sorry 'bout it, senna. I'm a bit pissed right now.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jan 16, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Formatting.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by SennaX View Post
Name
Sennax
Belt
Master Belt
Because I like the clan alot, I see it has some good person, I want to meet new people, and I have some friends here. Also the can is very active thats make me want to join even more.

Hope I get in.

You know, I want someone to post a decent application. I don't like being this mean all the time, but it just annoys me to see people posting these types of apps.

When I saw your application, here's my reaction.

WHY do you like the clan?

Well, of course. I see you has good grammars.

What do you mean by "the can is very active"? You kind of lost me.

If you really wanted to join, you would have made a better application.

Overall, here's my final decision.

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
/me goes to Google Images/motifake

/me quotes application

/me puts in some kind of funny pictures

/me is popular
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by SennaX View Post
Name
Sennax
Belt
Master Belt

Hope I get in.

Guessing by your aplication you are relying on your reputation from certain members to automaticly accept you?

Also how are you Master Belt if I've never seen you ingame..

If english aint your first language post an app in your first language and someone will translate it.

Soo far its a no from me.
Fuck if SennaX is rejected I'm going to rage.
YES.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

:L
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, I decided to do a free form application, so here it is.

My name is Joseph (Somguy), I'm 16, and I've actually started playing toribash back in 2006 or so. I've been though different accounts, but I mainly been using this one. I've been in some clans and never quit them, they always anded up dieing. As for my experience and skill on toribash, I advance in the Akido Mod (always fighting aggressively) and I minor in Wushu, also, I'm a 4th dan Black belt. I always take pride in playing against other players, in other words, I don't Rage Quit, tell people off, use cheap moves, and I always respect other honorable players. As for my personality, I usually want to get things done, and I'm very optimistic toward things. For other qualities I have, I make Electronic music, and I (sorta) make sets and art. I want to join this clan because I always like competitive play with clans, and this C3 really demonstrates how an active clan should be. Also, I've always wanted to be in a good clan, with cool people.

And Thats my App

Hope I didn't miss anything :o