Toribash
just started the day with this song..not bad
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
i watched the new Sherlock Holmes movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. its great if you like action and mystery
ima crusin for a bruisn
yesterday i watched Hostel 3 and Final Destination 5

Hostel 1 is really good because it has suspense while in Hostel 2 you already know whats going to happen lol (since its in the same place).
Hostel 3 was placed in a different country and city (Las Vegas, EUA) while the other 2 were in Slovaquia, even though many people hated the 3rd i actually enjoyed since it had suspense and some twists.

also in these 3 movies there's always 1-2 scenes that are really gross.
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
i watched The Butterfly Effect

one of the best movies i've ever seen.

i heard the 2nd one sucks and the 3rd is good but the 1st one is exellent it has so many twists

go watch it
Have you seen K-pax Missuse, also I dont know about the symbol Zalmo,

Btw watched warrior, was a nice movie, little over the top at some points but nice
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
missuse : no, im going to search for it

also i found a movie from 2000 that looks awsome

Frequency

as you know there are sun "blasts" that mess up electricity (it will happen in 2012 btw no its not the end of the world xD)

well in the movie there's one of these blasts and when it happens a firefighter manages to contact via radio with is son that's in the future (30 years later) and then his son warns him about his dead.

but when he saves his father they change the future and now his mom was murdered and they have to find out who it was and stop him.

it gives time travel a new twist because in the movie no one actually travels to time, they are only able to contact with each other