Toribash
Nice free running maldiluna (go back to page 44 to see the contest)

For some reason two people believed that they had beat me after the first 100 frams...shame on them. I am more proud of the second one, btw a tripod refers to someone who stays put on three limbs not chaseing.
Attached Files
foo!.rpl (24.7 KB, 13 views)
I Hate Tripods.rpl (73.9 KB, 18 views)
Nice replays jojo. Heres one i made at my friends house a while back. realised the knees i delivered didnt do any damage to me, so i finished the replay off clean. Tell me what you think. its kinda stiff but i like it. nice n simple

And punch, i cant remember what dm is, i think it might be 50, i cant remember so im posting it anyway. i was showing my friend how to play by making a simple replay to begin with. i thought it was a cool looking punch.

EDITTTTTT!!!!!: I added a pwnage punch kick replay i cheffed up when i was baked. Also made at my friends house.
Attached Files
1111clean pwnage.rpl (199.4 KB, 8 views)
111punch.rpl (41.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Kickass; Jan 23, 2009 at 01:31 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice Kickass! those replays are full of distruction. So I am going to bring it down a notch.

I saw the toritube video "You can't Dance" which is made by our very own hired help Wildfire16 himself. After seeing it I had to try...saddly I think Uke won the dance off.
Attached Files
Dance off Uke-1 JJ-1.rpl (234.0 KB, 15 views)
I was always a fan of dancing, never was able to pull it off myself though. Loved the spins on uke and Jojo, Jojo =P

Some decaps~
Attached Files
Wushu1.rpl (35.5 KB, 13 views)
Wushu3.rpl (29.8 KB, 10 views)
Yeah, thatss a pretty nice replay dude. nice punch.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I watched all the replays of this page, great stuff guys

Tell me what do u think of that dancing
Attached Files
dance!.rpl (382.3 KB, 13 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
From 2500~2000, it looks like your having a seizure xP

Then the rest, dang you were on fire maldi! Keep up the good work

---

Some pretty decaps ~