Ranking
Sick of TIcux and diamond poaching players, the alpha tag has lost all of its appeal since cowmeat and wounder desecrated it. You suck lamby, and your new tag sucks. sellout.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Sick of TIcux and diamond poaching players, the alpha tag has lost all of its appeal since cowmeat and wounder desecrated it. You suck lamby, and your new tag sucks. sellout.

Wooooah homie settle down. Let's not pretend that Parrot WOLOLOLO'd like a motherfucker and it clearly worked, we pretty much won every possible event for awhile now.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Wooooah homie settle down. Let's not pretend that Parrot WOLOLOLO'd like a motherfucker and it clearly worked, we pretty much won every possible event for awhile now.

I get that, I'm not upset that parrot is weakening. I'm more annoyed that alpha is being dragged through the mud and so many are hopping on the bandwagon. Alpha used to really mean something, it was really exclusive and hard to get in, and applications were a process, much like relaxall. At one point it was my end goal in toribash, to pass to alpha when relaxall died again. But it was dead when the time was right, and now this... it's just depressing man. There's a lot of skill in alpha, but the friendliness that was a real trademark of the clan is spoiled by a few bad eggs.
Alpha has been asking me for like a whole year its not like I was asked today, but i'm nothing like wounder and cowmeat i'll always be me and nothing will change thatand i'll always be around, also its not the tag that makes the player its the player that makes the player, seeming cowmeat used to be in parrot and obey. It is true that wounder and cowmeat are the friendlies there but alastor, blueevil, diamond and a lot of the others are friendly and great guys.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
I agree with both of you. pls love
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Also i'm still kind of part of parrot with aussie's alt clan.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Warring baby of Parrot.

I don't blame Lamby for going to Alpha before a Clan League. Maybe he can bring the name up a bit.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
hi lamby bye lamby
:))))))))))))))))))))))
luv u always and forever bby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Alpha has been asking me for like a whole year its not like I was asked today, but i'm nothing like wounder and cowmeat i'll always be me and nothing will change thatand i'll always be around, also its not the tag that makes the player its the player that makes the player, seeming cowmeat used to be in parrot and obey. It is true that wounder and cowmeat are the friendlies there but alastor, blueevil, diamond and a lot of the others are friendly and great guys.

Logic beating up on me in public wushu was the reason I stuck with toribash. I don't think you understand how much I used to respect Alpha. Logic is one of a few players who inspired me to get good. It really sucks for me seeing players I hate in it.