Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Stop. the. spam.
80% of what you guys are talking could be done via whisper. Please,only talk here when the subject is worth enough.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Im Working on my post count xD, ahh I suck:]

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Oh wow yeah you really need to. Try to contribute at least once a day to a conversation or start your own conversation.
And also, I'm heading off to bed, good night everyone.

Epic conversation... -.-

Anyways how are you guys doing?
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
Epic conversation... -.-

Anyways how are you guys doing?

As it seems we are going well,most of the old Pulse members already joined,etc...
--
I was looking the ban list and i almost had an heart attack after reading this \/ \/ \/

Ohmygawdness

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
I was looking the ban list and i almost had an heart attack after reading this \/ \/ \/

Ohmygawdness

Who's that :D?

Off school tomorrow.
Plenty of Toribash. Need to fight at least one person from the clan =\
Uric is a mega-GM. He requested to get banned so he can focus more on studying. Also, very off-topic: Search of Pumped Up Kicks on YouTube.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Oh, I see.

So yeah that band is. Meh :D I mean they're pretty good but nothing really special.

Thanks Slanesh, shit's going great.

Sorry I've been a little inactive, I check this thread about 10 times a day, I just never have anything to really post about.
Anyone wanna enter some tourneys with me tomorrow for a while and donate the money to Fyre bank?
Sure, I will. Also, I'm going to do a betting server , please PM me how to set it up.[If you know how to]
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
The song is about a kid named Robert, going to a mall, and shooting a bunch of 'rich' people, for not respecting him, before he shot himself. Really great song in all.

Also, Slanesh: Fyre = instawin

Hobomoose: Make server, get me or ult in, set bet limit, global, , profit
That guy named Poppo
Sorry havent been on or replying much. The most epic game was finally released. I'll be on tonight on ToriBash though. I'll try to set up a war for all who wish to join. I do, however, have to teach Youth Group tonight so it may be like 9-ish pm EST.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Well, I won't be on much anymore. I'm much too busy helping beginners in judo1, and aikido1, and Beginner Sanctuary, etc. I'll try to keep as active as possible. Also, which game is the 'most epic game ever'?
That guy named Poppo